It’s almost July 4th, that time of year when folks like to chill and grill! What do you consider to be the top 4 essential foods to have at a 4th of July barbecue?
According to USA Today, here’s the list:
Followed by cupcakes, ribs, baked beans, corn on the cob and coleslaw. If you’re hosting, I think this is a pretty good list to start with. Although, I’d put ribs closer to the top and add a few more healthy options like guacamole, salsa, tortilla chips, veggies (grilled or raw) and watermelon. What to drink with all that salty, sweet, spicy, smoky, tangy goodness? You probably don’t want to pour trophy wines at your barbecue with people of all ages and varying levels of wine appreciation. Instead, serve Blackberry Lemonade (which can be spiked with a spirit of choice for adults) or moderately-priced low alcohol beverages like beer, white, rosé or red wine:
Beer: Centennial IPA from Founders Brewing Company
White Wine: Wattle Creek Sauvignon Blanc or Buena Vista Riesling – Both aromatic, crisp & refreshing with hot dogs
Rosé Wine: Wattle Creek California Rosé made of the Barbera Grape is refreshing yet fruity enough to stand up to smoke
Red Wine: Lockwood Pinot Noir from California Central Coast or French Kiss red sparkling wine, (only 7.5% alcohol) made from the Gamay grape, would pair easily with burgers
Not hosting but want to take a memorable gift to your holiday to your host? Let us make a basket customized with your choice of any 4 of the following items:
* enJoie Southern Barbecue Rub *
* Centennial IPA Beer *
Amagansett Sea Salt from Long Island *
* Gullo Oro Aged Balsamic Vinegar from Italy IGP *
* Il Palazzone Extra Virgin Olive Oil IGP*
* Sagaponack Farm Distillery Long Island Vodka *
* Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila *
* enJoie Stemless Glasses (2) *
* Harlem “Ellington” Candle *
* enJoie Stainless Steel Corkscrew *
* Stainless Steel Chilling Cubes *
* Salted Deluxe Mixed Nuts *
* enJoie Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies *
* enJoie Gourmet Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Trio *
After all, This Is America!
Happy Birthday America!
Happy 4th to All!
Call us at (646) 265-1739 with Budget & Specifications